Thursday 15 September 2011

Ten Seconds With The Count

Today I was fortunate enough to get one-to-one with Michael 'The Count' Bisping. Taking part in #HuntUFC at Victoria Station, London, where the UFC announces they are giving away tickets and other goodies on a first come first serve basis; unfortunately I was too late in finding Bisping (despite being there an hour early!) and received no goods. I did however manage to get an "exclusive" on the Count's gameplan for the upcoming Mayhem fight. I should note now, I am fully aware that we all know what his gameplan shall be. Never the less I have transcribed the conversation interview fully here:

Me: "So what is your game plan for Mayhem? Beat him up on the feet?"

Bisping:"Yeah, he's gunna try and take me down and submit me, so the plan is to keep it on the feet and knock him out."

So there you have it! An insight in to the gameplanning currently being done by camp Wolfslair. Almost made it worth the seven pound train fare.

2 comments: